All you have to do is Google or Duckduckgo:
Frequency music sleep
Frequency music God
Frequency music 8 hour
Frequency music healing
Frequency music DNA
Frequency music Love
Pick your desired result.
Dont expect things to happen overnight sometimes it takes a while, the more grounding you do and the more you cleanse your body and pineal gland the more the return.
I also drink no more than 10 oz of tonic water with quinnine per day along with a vitamin regimine.
I heard today that apricot juice is a good cleanser too, gonna try that. No floride! Research cleansing pineal gland & groun

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 February, 06:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Since i just finished chemo in November for stage 4 ovarian cancer, i have been sleeping with a 528hz music program running in my bedroom every night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
prayers for your recovery🙏❤️🙏
09:47 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 February, 10:00
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
my scan in Dec showed no tumors and my lab cancer markers are near zero. God answers prayers. ❤️

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
16 February, 10:35
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
woot woot so happy to hear