LAVANDA QUANTUM @Qjackiea
I START BEING VERY SAD, READING TRUMP 2024, CAN YOU IMAGINE IT? WHAT WOULD BE US AND THE WORLD IN 4 YEARS?
04:08 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qjackiea in this post can reply
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
16 February, 04:19
In response LAVANDA QUANTUM to her Publication
The time to take back our country is NOW. There is no turning back or "waiting until the next election." All systems are corrupt, at all levels, internationally by the cabal/illuminati/baal/satan... there is no more time, people. Read: Genesis, all three books of Enoch, Ester, Revelations to start. Find: the Fall of the Cabal start at one. Find: Lin Wood, Juan O. Savin, Gene Code, Code Monkey, American Media Periscope, X22 Report... many great Truth Seekers and RedPill-ers out there. Look and Ye shall find it... the Truth is not pretty. It is disgusting the lies we've been told. #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karman Norris @442girl
16 February, 04:15
thank you for saying this..... i can not believe that people who think they know Trump really do not if they are talking bout 2024 etc, it is not over yet still long way to go!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
16 February, 04:13
Agreed. It honestly baffles me when somebody cannot seem to grasp the concept. It seems so simple to me: if criminals find a crime that lets them repeat crimes perpetually, without consequence, would they EVER stop?