Peace Justice @JusticePeace
16 February, 02:29
My work fired me for questioning that mask and covid policies for medical and religious reasons... I need an attorny at some point!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
16 February, 02:31
In response Peace Justice to his Publication
I just saw a post of a lawyer willing to represent people for free over masks but I cannot find it now. If I do, I will be sure to let you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kolleen Davidson @Misshazelleyes
16 February, 02:36
In response IamQ soRU to her Publication
here you go

J.J. Jameson @jjj
16 February, 02:37
In response Kolleen Davidson to his Publication
The guy looks more like Joe Biden than Joe Biden does. You sure you want to spread what he has to say?

thatcwould a young biden. this dudecis younger than he is and just passing info they were referring too
02:43 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Misshazelleyes in this post can reply
16 February, 02:44
In response Kolleen Davidson to his Publication
my keyboard likes the c button lol