Peace Justice @JusticePeace
My work fired me for questioning that mask and covid policies for medical and religious reasons... I need an attorny at some point!
02:29 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by JusticePeace in this post can reply
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
16 February, 02:32
In response Peace Justice to his Publication
sounds like you need one now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
16 February, 02:31
In response Peace Justice to his Publication
I just saw a post of a lawyer willing to represent people for free over masks but I cannot find it now. If I do, I will be sure to let you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Justice @JusticePeace
16 February, 02:33
In response IamQ soRU to her Publication
It is Citizens Financial Group and the CEO is on the Boston Board of The Federal Reserve...

I was a Branch Manager and Officer. We are forced yearly to sign a code of ethics and I tried to defend the Constitution to prevent them from being harmed by doing the wrong thing based on their own agreement!!

Irony.....but anticipated outcome with what we know about the FED.....

I did not expect them to admit the are enslaving America based on D.C. London & Vatican Rule lol

Kolleen Davidson @Misshazelleyes
16 February, 02:36
In response IamQ soRU to her Publication
here you go