Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 January, 10:37
For me, once I saw our troops creating a prison setup in DC, I knew it was the hammer in the coffin. D-party had zero control over this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
18 January, 10:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
It will be interesting to see how this plays out. POTUS is always so calm and parient, but manages to always do the opposite of what I think he will do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
Honest question, How do you think this will play out? I know how many want it to play out but how do you think it will? Do you think well see some high level arrests in the next couple of days?
10:50 PM - Jan 18, 2021
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DrewBreezy18 in this post can reply
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
18 January, 10:53
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
If I knew the plan so would the swamp creatures. You need to chill and enjoy the show.

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
18 January, 10:59
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
Im trying to enjoy it. im also trying to keep an open mind. One would think of the anons and everyone on these kind of sites know its a sting and the trap is set and arrests are avout to be made then wouldnt the people who are gling to be arrested well aware of this sting and plan? Its not like they arent reading these posts.