Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
15 February, 05:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fran Wier @Mooey316
15 February, 11:52
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
is the covid 19 swab test safe? or are there contaminants on the swab? hearing rumors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
15 February, 11:58
In response Fran Wier to his Publication
I wouldn't get tested. You get on a list and the tests aren't for this.. But if you have to take one, tell them you will only agree to a spit test. No other one. That is your right.. The tests are seriously bogus. Even the inventor posted numerous videos that they weren't made to test for this. Of course they killed him eventually for putting that info out there..

Salina Latham @IStandWithDJT
16 February, 05:45
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
I wish I would have seen this before now. This makes the 2nd test i've had to take within the last 5 months.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
Praying you got the clean swabs. Trump and the military swapped out the bad crap on most... And when this is all done, they are going to use the med beds to cure people. I saw some info that any thing you might have gotten from them will be forced out with the med beds... God Bless. Hang in there .. Love and hugs sent your way. 💞💓🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
12:59 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Salina Latham to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CJGrandma in this post can reply
Salina Latham @IStandWithDJT
17 February, 10:43
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
This last one she pulled the swab out of the package in front of me & done a shallow 10 second swirl in both nostrles. The fisrt one didn't & thought she was trying to shove it up in my brain. I hope they start the med beds soon. That would be wonderful for a lot of people. Are you talking about the nano-particles that are on the swabs or did I miss something?