Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
15 February, 05:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fran Wier @Mooey316
is the covid 19 swab test safe? or are there contaminants on the swab? hearing rumors.
11:52 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mooey316 in this post can reply
Fran Wier @Mooey316
16 February, 12:57
In response Fran Wier to his Publication
it's needed for preop surgery...... Ezra anything official from the underground?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ttt Keepingup @Tkeepingup
16 February, 07:01
Interesting video on that topic! https://m.beforeitsnews.co...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
16 February, 06:18
no tests please!
if you are not feeling well drink tonic water it contains HCQ
if you feel a cough go to whole foods and ask for oregano oil. drink green drinks like wheat grass, spinach.

1776 ... @IGG1776
16 February, 08:20
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Manuka Honey works wonders.

J.T. Marlin @jtxrp
16 February, 01:49
why would you get tested for a fake disease during a fake pandemic? Take Vitamin D & C and let your immune system go to town on it!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
15 February, 11:58
I wouldn't get tested. You get on a list and the tests aren't for this.. But if you have to take one, tell them you will only agree to a spit test. No other one. That is your right.. The tests are seriously bogus. Even the inventor posted numerous videos that they weren't made to test for this. Of course they killed him eventually for putting that info out there..

Salina Latham @IStandWithDJT
16 February, 05:45
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
I wish I would have seen this before now. This makes the 2nd test i've had to take within the last 5 months.