Desert Dog @Zippydog
Anyone else having trouble sleeping? The "awakening" about children being abused and trafficked by pedo elites made me sick and I always had a feeling that something hankus was going on. But the whole D.U.M.B.S. situation brought me to a whole other level of hellish nightmare. Children being tortured and murdered and eaten and blood drained just shakes me to my core. I believe in God but my fundamental feelings about the "nature" of God are causing me terrible conflictions. How could God allow so much horror to occur for so long? Why didn't he hear their cries for help? I feel gutpunched. πŸ™
12:34 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
16 February, 07:31
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I had hung an old craft/type wooden sign above my headboard. It has a painted cross on it w/the words, "sleep in heavenly peace". Been sleeping better ever since. Don't know why. Just sayin you will find a way. I too went through trauma learning of these atrocities, and you will be a better person to learn truth in our reality! Doesn't mean it is easy, but it is worth itπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 February, 12:44
Listen to this ministry - I too am having trouble knowing this exists on our watch, and this ministry literally gives me comfort and educates us on the Bible, chapter by chapter, verse by verse, simply and accurate knowledge for the interpretation of the original word written in Armaic, Greek and Hebrew translations. (Its online)
https://shepherdschapel.co...
God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Your Muse @YourMuse
16 February, 12:42
Exactly...If you look into Kim Possible, our planet has been under Martial law for 16,500 years. These DRACO reptilians made a deal with them for weapons, and humanity has been under this hell for thousands of years. Yet people will say, God is in charge...well if God is in charge, why do we have to rescue children held in dumbs for who knows how long. How do you trust a God that would allow these things to happen, they are innocent and why would he not stop them? Why are we having to do it? THese are the same questions I have. None of it makes sense to me.