Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 February, 12:34
Anyone else having trouble sleeping? The "awakening" about children being abused and trafficked by pedo elites made me sick and I always had a feeling that something hankus was going on. But the whole D.U.M.B.S. situation brought me to a whole other level of hellish nightmare. Children being tortured and murdered and eaten and blood drained just shakes me to my core. I believe in God but my fundamental feelings about the "nature" of God are causing me terrible conflictions. How could God allow so much horror to occur for so long? Why didn't he hear their cries for help? I feel gutpunched. πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
I had hung an old craft/type wooden sign above my headboard. It has a painted cross on it w/the words, "sleep in heavenly peace". Been sleeping better ever since. Don't know why. Just sayin you will find a way. I too went through trauma learning of these atrocities, and you will be a better person to learn truth in our reality! Doesn't mean it is easy, but it is worth itπŸ™
07:31 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RightReady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lukenda Mira, click on at the bottom under it