Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 February, 12:34
Anyone else having trouble sleeping? The "awakening" about children being abused and trafficked by pedo elites made me sick and I always had a feeling that something hankus was going on. But the whole D.U.M.B.S. situation brought me to a whole other level of hellish nightmare. Children being tortured and murdered and eaten and blood drained just shakes me to my core. I believe in God but my fundamental feelings about the "nature" of God are causing me terrible conflictions. How could God allow so much horror to occur for so long? Why didn't he hear their cries for help? I feel gutpunched. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Listen to this ministry - I too am having trouble knowing this exists on our watch, and this ministry literally gives me comfort and educates us on the Bible, chapter by chapter, verse by verse, simply and accurate knowledge for the interpretation of the original word written in Armaic, Greek and Hebrew translations. (Its online)
https://shepherdschapel.co...
God bless.
12:44 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it