Paula Wehling @Sunflower
16 February, 09:22
Elon Musk Claims That Pyramids Were 'Obviously' Built by Aliens. It’s obvious the technology is not from our world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
16 February, 11:34
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
Elon Musk is a troll if you haven't noticed. You're taking a boomer comedian by his word.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
I disagree. I have done the research and the pyramids are extraterrisial. I also believe Elon flipped and is a white hat.
11:51 AM - Feb 16, 2021
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunflower in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
16 February, 12:08
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
I wasn't saying he's bad, I was saying he's not being serious. Because he isn't and I have no idea how that went over your head. While that in itself doesn't falsify what you belief, it also doesn't add any support or credibility to it. It's satire, no more, no less.

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
16 February, 12:27
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Sorry, but I don’t like your satire, it comes off rather sarcastic.