Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
When will the Penny Drop for the sleepy sheep ?? .........😎
11:26 AM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by rgibb11 in this post can reply
Miss Kek @Freedomfiqhter
16 February, 10:50
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
out of NOWHERE my 9 year old says to me tonight, "You know what mom? if the queen of England died soon they'd have to reprint all of their money and need to figure out who actually would be in charge". i was 😶. he said he was "just thinking about that tonight".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
16 February, 04:08
I read the story, and unfortunately, it's just an opinion piece by the writer, and not something we should all be excited about.

Nothing I'd like more than all those demons dethroned and defunded and stripped of their stolen wealth.

I want to believe it'll happen, but UK is pretty shite right now, so I really don't think anything good is happening here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
16 February, 11:53
we must show them

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
16 February, 11:42
And just in time .. Harry & Meghan announce their second child is on the way 😆 Hope that now they’re in Hollywood a better baby bump that doesn’t slide to her knees can be created

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
16 February, 11:49
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
Meagan is a man

Linda Smith @linlou55
17 February, 10:54
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
HAHA I read an article that said the Queen was delighted with the news of the new baby.............gag me with a spoon! She's prob. just drooling for the baby!

Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
16 February, 11:41
It wasn't that long ago that the Queen did not wear the Crown to the Queen's Speach. Is she still the Queen?

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
16 February, 11:35
And get that crown off this evil bitches head.

Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
16 February, 11:35
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
followed , dont know how i missed you xx

Blue Jay @BlueJay76
16 February, 11:28
Hopefully when the penny drops, it won't have her face on it anymore 😂

Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
16 February, 11:36
In response Blue Jay to his Publication
amazin reply , followed '