J.M. Phaedrus @JMPhaedrus
07 February, 07:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Vornberg @huston1696
15 February, 04:00
In response J.M. Phaedrus to his Publication
So will I ever be able to connect to my spiritual side since my mom had me vaccinated until I was 18 and then Ive had the flu shot every year since then?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
You simply asking this question is an answer. You are connected. Spirit is stronger than anything physical. And prayer is your most powerful weapon.
11:10 AM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Angela Vornberg to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MelissaHugz in this post can reply
Angela Vornberg @huston1696
16 February, 10:21
In response Melissa Hughes to her Publication
I sometimes feel like I'm not doing something right though. I keep hearing that you have to find yourself and know what your purpose is and I'm not sure how to do that. I've always believed in the Lord but only a couple months ago actually included him in my life. I feel something but not sure what. I believe it was Kim Clements that said figure out the gift God gave you and use it. Whether it's dreams or whatever. (Not quoting) I'm scared that I don't know how to do that.

Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
16 February, 11:11
In response Angela Vornberg to his Publication
I just found this today. It must be for you.
And as long as you desire to find your purpose it will come. My goal is to be happy and then my purpose will find me. Just keep trying every day.