Only people mentioned by JMPhaedrus in this post can reply
Lets Waltz @Justice1
20 February, 09:56
In response J.M. Phaedrus to his Publication
Sad statement

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 February, 02:20
Nothing in the natural material realm can defeat God. Believing materialism is a choice that can also be rejected. God has overcome the world with omnipotence, omnicience and omnipresence. The soul is born immortal. We are all God's children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
16 February, 01:35
Was Steiner advocating this or just stating where he saw things going?

Ros Richards @Seriosely
16 February, 08:29
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Not advocating at all, if you study the modern Anthroposophic doctors (based on Steiner's philosophies) they have a fascinating view of the benefits of childhood disease as a part of a child's spiritual evolution. So every fever and every illness helps to fortify one's development. If you look at books by Dr. Michaela Glockler they will cautiously and neutrally suggest very few vaccines in certain circumstances. Glad I discovered Steiner before I had my kids :)

Elena Iove @Camberu71
16 February, 01:25
He was so right.... I read a few of his books and lectures. Hard to understand but I made an effort as my daughter loved his work...

funker junkie @glowsticky
15 February, 04:29
I went on a.d.d. meds (synthetic meth) few years ago for school. I noticed being on them made me a zombie. My soul felt dead. My quick wittedness for telling jokes, creativity for doing art was non-existent. I was basically a shell of who i really was. I think meds can definitely help people who need them but it's merely a buisness and an invisible prison to keep you from your highest potential. I would never go on them again.

Angela Vornberg @huston1696
15 February, 04:00
So will I ever be able to connect to my spiritual side since my mom had me vaccinated until I was 18 and then Ive had the flu shot every year since then?

Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
16 February, 11:10
In response Angela Vornberg to his Publication
You simply asking this question is an answer. You are connected. Spirit is stronger than anything physical. And prayer is your most powerful weapon.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
15 February, 03:59
they started it already.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
15 February, 11:55
amazing post TY.
It adds to info I'd seen that Steiner discussed an anti-spirituality vaccine in Lecture 13 "The Fallen Spirits Influence in the World"
dated October 27, 1917.
If you search "vaccin [e / ate /ated] " in this document you'll see it.
https://wn.rsarchive.org/G...

. . the spirits of darkness are now among us. . . .
“. . . I have told you that the spirits of darkness are going to inspire their human hosts, in whom they will be dwelling, to find a vaccine that will drive all inclination toward spirituality out of people’s souls...

#GodWins

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
15 February, 12:17
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
I remember when the "plandemic" madness first started people were on Gates' IG and knew his "vaccine" was about this , and I was overjoyed to see so many people aware and speaking out against the forces of darkness.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 February, 12:41
TY God you knew our country needed a strong leader to make sure this shit did not happen❤️we thank you for DJT. The Best President. Get back here Sir soon as you can❤️🇺🇸

Iris Fox @NYCGrandma
13 February, 09:33
They almost did it too. Gates.

Shelley Wynn @ShelleyWynn
09 February, 10:32
Awesome post🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

Julie4Truth Julie4Truth @Julie4Truth
08 February, 02:26
Rudolf Steiner, inspiration of Waldorf Schools. Research how many hollyweirdo's were educated in Waldorf schools. RS quote,"we will gain all of our wisdom & knowledge under the guidence of lucifer."

Research back & discover when the occult entered this country. Few years, if any, took place without demons framing our lives.

Counter Spell @Counterspell
07 February, 08:23
Fun fact, in the late 1800's it was believed that each individual human sperm was a humonculous of the person.
They were idiots then, and still are.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
07 February, 08:15
kinda jeremy irons xD

Chrissy Webb @Christine2Q2Q
11 February, 11:11
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Oh wow!!! No, yes, it's him!!!!! wooooowww!!