Christian ... @XianSaysWakeUp17
16 February, 09:50
@vincentkennedy I think you're being way too generous. we are well over 9.0 at this point

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Gun Control, Taxes, Free Speech...
Need to leave some room.
09:57 AM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Christian ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
03 February, 01:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
here it comes :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
17 February, 08:23
I was happy to see that @Vincentkennedy pissed level went up after President trump was aquitted and that the APL is gauging all Americans and not just Trump supporters.
Hang in there Patriots. The pendulum is swinging.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
17 February, 08:25
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
We need an edit button. Missed the "T" in Trump.

Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
16 February, 07:10
This is abolutely rificulous! We have been patient long enough! Outside of that most of us look like complete fools for believing and waiting on the plan! I have backed this to the highest mountain but I guess I was the fool all along! So long crew! I have to move on- for my own sanity and before my own family red flags me!

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
16 February, 04:09
Taxes....would indicate this goes beyond 4/15?

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
16 February, 08:16
In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
16 February, 04:01

Drew Isenhour @GeneralIsenhour
16 February, 03:56
guess you are telling us that this going to continue to drag out. we have been through enough. fuck. getting to the point where the peaceful shit is going to need to get thrown put the fucking window. no more bullshit. we spill their fucking blood on the streets. do it our way. this isnt some bullshit game. we are tired of it. we fucking get in now. we dont need to be run through the ringer even more to learn. Or does Q think we are stupid cattle too.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
16 February, 03:48

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
16 February, 03:39
not to mention gotta balance it throught the whole country. the APL is not the same in Florida as NY

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
16 February, 03:38

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
16 February, 12:52
Free speech is gone, isn’t it? Do you think gun control is going go get so bad that those of us that are armed will have to choose to give in or ?

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
16 February, 12:08
Is Joe gonna go wild with his pen again? Dishing out EOs like Oprah gives out cars?

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
16 February, 10:42
ugh, i feel we've already lost our right to free speech, the moment they ttief to slap some masks on our faces.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
16 February, 10:33
Like poking a snake with a stick over and over. It'll strike when it's pissed enough. But I think that's the goal.

*Can't upload the "Dont tread on me" Flag...

✨ Trumpette 17 ✨ @Trumpette17
16 February, 10:09
Patience is a virtue...🐸🇺🇸