Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 February, 02:09
Buy more physical silver if you can get it.

Watch what is about to unfold.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 05:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana usually just buys bars anyone got recommendations on coins?
Idk much about the coins.
Nana is a sponge for knowledge anytime!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
16 February, 01:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Buy the Morgan or Eagle silver coins. Usually they are the least expensive. Easiest to sell when needed. Collective coins with fancy designs are nice but u get attached to them & then u don't want to part with them when u need to sell them. 💿

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 01:48
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
What are the different codes on them? I noticed there are diffences in them. But no hun Nana would not get attached to them Nana will drop them like a hot potatoe when the time comes. I collect a lot of things but I would have no attachement to coins😁

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
16 February, 01:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am not sure what u mean by codes. Make sure that u are buying .999 silver content. As for the weight that is ur preference. Most are 1 troy ounce but they come in different weights.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
16 February, 03:13
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
In reading the "Survivors" series, an issue came up that it can be difficult to "make change" for small items. The Patriot gave a coin, a piece was cut out, and the coin was returned to him. Sometimes smaller is better.

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
imagine trying to pay with gold or large silcer bars- old silver coins are the answer...
09:32 AM - Feb 16, 2021
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
Only people mentioned by amyamazingmiddlechild in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amy Amazing Middle Child, click on at the bottom under it