Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
16 February, 04:52
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
If you recall, Hollywoods made a movie about it. Prescience or coincidence?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Csn Sgn @Qi12in
16 February, 11:33
i want children to go back to school. Let them have fun with their friends IN PERSON!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
16 February, 07:17
I want freedom! I don't want the old system back. I want change for the good of We the People. We ALL need to roll up the sleeves now as well as the future. Trust in Him - fear not.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
16 February, 03:53
I want the $600, the $1200 and to be reimbursed for the 4 Commercial Buildings, 4 homes I lost dorring the 2008 crash coused by the Oboma home savers program that didn't save squat.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
16 February, 03:55
In response James Dean to his Publication
You must correct your status for the standing to make a claim.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
16 February, 03:28
I want Trump back.