Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Joe Jay @joejay3000
16 February, 03:04
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Look up pictures using search terms "Melinda Gates young." You'll see a well chronicled record of her life at various ages showing she's the same person in all of them. Then ask yourself what TPTB have to gain from making Kevin Kline play the part of Bill Gates' wife. We should be laser-focused on The Plan but I see instead so many people spending valuable research time chasing these absurd fantasies. And for what? Even if it's true (which it's not), would that knowledge bring us any closer to a free republic? If this is the kind of thing that makes you awake then please, wake up MORE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
16 February, 02:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
McKinsey Ouid @McKinsey
16 February, 10:34
The thing is he was born in 1947 and would be 74 now. Could he still play Melinda Gates at that age? Or are we talking clones, here?

THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
16 February, 11:00
In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication
Thats the question 🤔

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
16 February, 09:24
GREAT CATCH....I wish I had a better memory but I know I read somewhere that the real Bill and Melinda were killed in Africa during the trial phase of thier vaccines....it seems the African ppl are not as political as we are when it comes to killing or injuring thier children for experimentation.....

16 February, 09:29
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I read that as well 😊

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
16 February, 09:18
😂😂😂

16 February, 09:26
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
😂

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
16 February, 08:35
also check out this coinkidink,if indeed such a thing existed ,,,, check out whom played a presidential impostor in Dave 🤔
Gitmo popcorn folks this movie is off the chain 🍿😉

16 February, 09:27
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
Wow 🙏

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
16 February, 10:00
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
Yes! Wow...really good point! Aleays loved that movie.

Aga MAGA @Agam04
16 February, 12:52
wow, he does look like her

16 February, 09:27
In response Aga MAGA to her Publication
So much 😊

joann ferguson donated @joann212
16 February, 12:15
Kevin Cline today is 73 years of age. I see a resemblance, but the timeline in age difference wouldn't work.

16 February, 09:28
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
She looks 73 😂

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
16 February, 03:12
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
The masks could make them look younger or older. Think of the weeknd at the superbowl. We know who that really was....

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
16 February, 12:07
Wow good one!

16 February, 09:25
In response General Khaos to his Publication
thanks 😊