Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
First thing that popped into my head when I saw the weather map.
V for Vendetta --> dystopian political action film.
11:11 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 February, 03:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
20 February, 02:33
Did anybody save down the letter that shows the grid operator had to ask the federal goverzilla if they could up their power generation (and was DENIED!)??? I need it right now and can't find one...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Anon @TexasFreedomLover
17 February, 12:00

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
16 February, 07:52
so much for so called green energy #anotherscam

Evil Elf @Evilelf
16 February, 11:31
i have a friend living in his car down there..

Jet Q77 @JetQ7
16 February, 12:48

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
16 February, 12:43
The moment it starts snowing in Los Angeles, I know for 100% certainty it was created! Probably for a purpose. I mean had some pretty cold days here and extreme wind as well. But I have never seen Snow here. However we did have hail a couple of times.

Marie Meilo @MarieAva20
16 February, 01:02
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
do you hsve snow

Deceneus Toknow @Deceneus1
15 February, 11:35
V for Vendetta for buying the wind turbines from chyna

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
15 February, 11:32
We are coming up on 20 hours with no power or water where we are in Texas. It’s absolutely crazy.

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
16 February, 11:32
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Many in my area are around 20-24 hours without power. One friend has been without for 40 hours now. 😟

April Kratzer @karma_74
15 February, 11:27
It's cold as hell in Louisiana in February. If you know Louisiana weather, it's never cold in February. I don't know when it's been this cold in Louisiana period. Not to where we actually have snow.

Magamemster MAGA @magamemester
15 February, 11:42
In response April Kratzer to her Publication
Actually in Feburary 2015 Louisiana had snow.
https://www.theadvocate.co...

Donald Kirby @VonKoehlerExpress
15 February, 11:26
Maybe it's V for the Victory That was Stolen now comes the cold treatment.

Willa Belle @WillJBella
15 February, 11:20
I remember Trump saying it would get a lot cooler... seems planned

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
15 February, 11:20
gates now wants to kill the sun while you use solar

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
15 February, 11:16
And FL is warm....
POTUS will be insulated 🇺🇸👍

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 February, 11:12
Super V