Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
5,967 Followers! We are almost at 6k... my goal is to get this profile at least back to 10k which is where I was on Twitter. Then we can hopefully get there on other sites like Gab and WeGo as well.

Are there any other places we should be?
10:23 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Lover Of Light @Lover_of_Light
15 February, 11:38
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
I followed u on wego but i'm not gab yet!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
15 February, 10:57
Telegram is packed right now. Unfortunately Libs are trying to get it shut down. Definitely not going back to Twitter or Parler. Maybe CloutHub?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
15 February, 11:00
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
I am on CloutHub, man it is awful. But keep posting info there and ignoring the rude comments. 🤣

LiLi MinervaQ @LiLi_MinervaQ
15 February, 10:49
107daily.com

MeWe.com

Dexter Dirtmover @Dexterdirtmover
15 February, 10:31

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
15 February, 10:29
Since I got kicked off Twatter 4x I have been trying to find all my Patriot peeps. Just found this platform a couple of week ago. Finally I am feeling the love and hope again. God bless all 🙏🙏🙏

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
15 February, 10:33
In response Lori Fisher to his Publication
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
15 February, 10:36
In response Lori Fisher to his Publication
Welcome home Lori!😍🙌