EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
13 February, 02:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
15 February, 09:29
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
Yes I am sick of our governments discarding Veterans when they have done their service . It happens world wide. My partner was in the Australian Defense Force and just like America they pump them full of drugs (vaccines) with who knows what is actually in them and they subject them to extremely long hours on deployments so they are physically and emotionally burned out! When they get back home they are a shell of a man they used to be and our governments could not give a rats ass they are just a number to them . Near the end of 2019 I almost lost my partner to severe depression and weirdly en

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
and weirdly enough he spoke to two other guys he knew of in the forces that were suicidal at the very same time (something suspicious there) on hearing this I was ropeable and I wanted to make our government pay for this ! Unfortunately this is just one of many stories of this stuff happening to our soldiers! Hopefully with Gesara coming people like Franklin will never be homeless again and treated with respect the way he should have been in the first place ! Excuse my rant ! πŸ•ŠπŸ¦‹πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ¦‹πŸ•Š #wwg1wga
09:41 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Russell48 in this post can reply
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
21 July, 09:01
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ