Only people mentioned by EPJonesAuthor in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 February, 10:02
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
A silent hero. That WE don't need to be silent about anymore

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mike Anon @ITS_TIME
16 February, 09:56
buy him a home 100,000 people 5 bucks each, we have more than enough here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
21 July, 08:46
In response mike Anon to his Publication
lets do it !!!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 February, 11:21

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
15 February, 10:31
FATHER GOD,
IN
YESHUA MESSIAH'S PRECIOUS NAME,
FATHER GOD.

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
15 February, 09:29
Yes I am sick of our governments discarding Veterans when they have done their service . It happens world wide. My partner was in the Australian Defense Force and just like America they pump them full of drugs (vaccines) with who knows what is actually in them and they subject them to extremely long hours on deployments so they are physically and emotionally burned out! When they get back home they are a shell of a man they used to be and our governments could not give a rats ass they are just a number to them . Near the end of 2019 I almost lost my partner to severe depression and weirdly en

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
15 February, 09:41
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
and weirdly enough he spoke to two other guys he knew of in the forces that were suicidal at the very same time (something suspicious there) on hearing this I was ropeable and I wanted to make our government pay for this ! Unfortunately this is just one of many stories of this stuff happening to our soldiers! Hopefully with Gesara coming people like Franklin will never be homeless again and treated with respect the way he should have been in the first place ! Excuse my rant ! 🕊🦋👫👫👫🦋🕊 #wwg1wga

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
21 July, 09:00
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
🙏🏼🙏🏼

Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
15 February, 12:51
Thank you Mr Davis for your Faithful service to fight for our FREEDOM....you're owed MORE than thanks, we need to get you a home & money....instead of those for the ILLEGAL border Crashers....President Trump & us Americans will make sure you & All VETS are taken care of once Bidan & Associates are taken out of the picture...it won't be long now Sir...Love & Prayers for you Sir.🙏❤️🙏❤️

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
15 February, 12:44
💔🙏🏻

Christopher J. Taylor @CrashJesus
14 February, 11:03
How bout we get him a HOUSE instead of Reposts for you?

Paula Goble @Palala3
14 February, 10:25
thank you Franklin...💛

Claire Reagan @Forpeacesake17
14 February, 10:15
Thank you Mr. Davis!! You have a heart of gold! Maybe Trump will let him stay at the hotel till he can get on his feet!!

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
14 February, 10:12
Is/can someone verify him/his story? We need to help if even a gofund!

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
15 February, 01:48
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
Mustang medic lives in DC. ill send this pic to him!

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
15 February, 01:53
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
i just sent to Mustang Medic. I promise you he will try to find him. He is a guy walking around DC keeping us updated bc he lives there and he can. Will let you know when i know

Glinda 2020 @Glinda2020
14 February, 08:44
if this man has a photo, he should have a home. so much money flowing around DC. he should have a home. 🥰💕

Iva Watson @2know
14 February, 08:07
A man willing to serve his country should never be homeless.

Kari Slawson @kbritt
14 February, 08:04
🙏🏻

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 February, 03:32
One of Gods children doing Gods work!

Olga Delandelles @Iris_StClair
14 February, 03:32
Which country is this? We have a problem in Australia but I hope the US has improved.

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
14 February, 01:01
In response Olga Delandelles to her Publication
US. Things have improved, mildly, but with Trump gone, I cringe for our Vets... my father included.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

14 February, 03:40
In response private account to his Publication
https://www.dva.gov.au/fin...

Just looked at this site and thought about how likely it would be that a homeless vet would have a pc, ipad, iphone with credit that they can use to view this information. If you go into Centrelink you are lining up with people who are not homeless and slept in a bed the night before, showered and changed. Not always easy when you are on the wallaby. Going to Centrelink is stressful and I know some people who cry have been taken to a mental health facility.

14 February, 03:51
In response private account to his Publication
I checked and yes he is in the US. The link below shows what help is possible and practical.

https://www.nj.com/glouces...

Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
14 February, 03:14
God bless this man for he is a true patriot yall

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
14 February, 02:41
#Patriot #RESPECT 🙏🇺🇸🙏

Greg Tate @funluver
14 February, 12:21
Thank You for your service Sir.

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
13 February, 06:44
God's MANY Blessings to this wonderful man...

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
13 February, 06:34
Bless his heart! ❤️🇺🇸

Helen Bryan @Stargate11
13 February, 06:12
Thank you for your service. May God Bless you and your family.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
13 February, 06:03
God Bless Franklin Davis! Our Veterans deserve to have a roof over their head and should have the best healthcare for all they have done to protect our Freedom!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 February, 05:57
/SALUTE

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
13 February, 05:51
Lets help this man!!! Can anyone provide identification or find where he sleeps/stays?

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
13 February, 10:50
In response Lori Fisher to his Publication
Thank you! I was hoping someone has a go-fund-me for him!

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
14 February, 02:43
In response Lori Fisher to his Publication
Count me in! I would love to make something good happen for a great man!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
13 February, 05:47
There should NOT be homeless veterans, when illegals get everything handed to them and they don't even learn the language of the people they are stealing from.

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
13 February, 03:16
💞🇺🇸💞

Bluezz Baby @BluezzBaby
13 February, 03:08
how can we help him???
i would love to helo him❤🇺🇸❤