NEO ONE @Neo
15 February, 06:20
School kid OWNS Teacher about TRUMP and CALLS OUT BIDEN!!!! WOWWWWW These kids are wokeee wokeeee

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
15 February, 06:23
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
😁πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯This is my kid all day everyday getting called out and in trouble for knowing and speaking the truth. My kid is a honey badger just like this one!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
15 February, 06:30
In response Stormy Weather to her Publication
You should be proud. Most adults don't speak up. For someone this age to do it is amazing!!!

15 February, 06:36
In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication
My kids are 18 and 21. Both are AWAKE and super truthers. I am Blessed!

15 February, 06:41
Amazing!! mine is a little younger. 2nd grade. He knows masks are stupid...and he knows why. Teaching him to question everything...

15 February, 06:46
Masks are extremely detrimental for young children if worn for long periods. Inhibiting normal oxygen flow to the brain. Following the science seems easy for us but not THEM sadly. Or, they will do everything they can to make us sick and some of us die. It's their master playbook, also available online. Hundreds of years old and still the same book.

yup...not to mention the psychological effects. And the developmental effects. Masks are preventing kids from seeing faces. Its how they learn emotion. They are being robbed of seeing joy, hurt, anger, and approval through facial expressions. How come people aren't more pissed??
07:00 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kerrylincoln6 in this post can reply
15 February, 07:10
πŸ‘‡And this too

15 February, 07:27
The medical profession has tanked any confidence many of us had.