NEO ONE @Neo
School kid OWNS Teacher about TRUMP and CALLS OUT BIDEN!!!! WOWWWWW These kids are wokeee wokeeee
06:20 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
17 February, 11:31
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
great job Kid! love it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nicki Marshall @nickiannm
16 February, 04:35
Our future in the hands of most of today's youth is secure. They see and are not stupid. They get it. God bless this young man for standing up to the propoganda and corrupt educational system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 February, 03:27
L❤️VE!! Good parenting and standing up to the 'attempted' brainwashing!!

Miki Ashley @Miki
15 February, 10:31
i love this kid!

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
15 February, 09:34
from the mouths of babes.

Having Fits @HavingFits
15 February, 07:38
Went to the original accout, found the uncut video and gave it a like. Reposted it on Gab.

Jimbo Kime @DoubleOh7
15 February, 06:37
Woke kids ! I have some and it's great !

Having Fits @HavingFits
15 February, 06:35
Principal should be fired for imposing his own political views on a minor while spewing incorrect information ESPECIALLY that we all know the time line of Trumps speech AFTER the capitol was raided by wolves in sheeps clothing.

Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
15 February, 06:29
This is bravery. This is a Patriot.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
15 February, 06:28
I am excited for the kids that are woke! This is complete BS from any schools, teachers, principals etc! Since when is this okay?

Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
15 February, 06:23
😁🔥🔥🔥This is my kid all day everyday getting called out and in trouble for knowing and speaking the truth. My kid is a honey badger just like this one!

Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
15 February, 06:30
In response Stormy Weather to her Publication
You should be proud. Most adults don't speak up. For someone this age to do it is amazing!!!

Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
15 February, 06:37
In response Stormy Weather to her Publication
Oh I meant this is just LIKE my kid, although I would be proud to be his mom :)