Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
03 March, 05:20
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Tim Allen looks like he is about to laugh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
27 November, 08:16
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
LOL! Is that who is playing him this week?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
19 February, 01:12
looks like he's trying not to laugh

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
16 February, 01:26
Phone rings twice before interview - Manchurian candidate. Not only do I suspect programming I suspect this clip is a CGI program. Prep for the 25th amendment intended for Joe.

So what's up with Jill's right eye??? 🤔 Have you ever seen such smooth complextions on High Def? Remember when HD came out you could see every pore and nose hair on people?

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
03 March, 04:43
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
Obviously their skin is way to smooth & tight while also appearing to be loose and sagging at the same time.
All I can say is this Jill an Joe are not the same as Originals.

They surely do not meet the same standards as President Donald Trump and Most Beautiful Graceful First Lady Melania Trump!!

Kate America @SweetCourage
15 February, 11:06
My favorite part is "not to be shown to the general public"

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
15 February, 10:47
oh my. ..my my my.

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
15 February, 09:22
I'm with you...my first thoughts...what the fudge is going on????
why do I keep seeing that SAME void glare with their pupils so tiny coming out of these "elites" eyes???? They look gone or out to lunch???? Jill's eyes look the same way except at least she is moving and not checked out in lala land..
is that a side effect???
and I didn't get any sound....was that part of it??
I'm so confused and that rarely happens..

Renee White @Rapnay
15 February, 09:09
seen that look before on my momma she had Alzheimer's and dementia wow sad i know its an actor or clone but sad this has to be this way

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
15 February, 08:54
damn Jill has brown eyes here and her are really blue,, and the phone was ringing so, i guess he had to decide to answer the phone.

Sir William @SirWilliam
15 February, 08:44
Wow his skin tone looks fake compared to hers.

wht 2.0 @wht
15 February, 08:23
"White House" looks green screened

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
15 February, 08:12
I'm sorry, bit crass, but really thought he was going to lift a leg and blow off! The expression on his face just looked like he had one coming! 🤣🤣🤣

Jim Cue @1QLight
15 February, 08:11
WTH is bejingbyeden doin? Trying to decide if he can make it to the restroom in time?

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
15 February, 08:04
My guess is he's acting. Part of the Plan.

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
15 February, 08:02
WOW, CLONE BREAKING DOWN. CHIPHEAD not working ?

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
15 February, 07:59
From 2018: Will Smith and Sophia the robot. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Marley McCord @Marley808
15 February, 07:38
whats tha problem? this is much nicer than when he talks 😂

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
27 November, 08:48
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
😂..yep... and he makes more sense like this..😁!

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
15 February, 07:32
huh? 🤪

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
15 February, 07:30
same look... good. God Wins.

Karen Dixon @Southerntwin
15 February, 07:14
Hmmm all look confused. was there a question? I did not hear any sound just a lip smacking.

Jennifer Bentley @Jbentley419
15 February, 07:12
malfunctioning clone. It is do obvious. Super creepy.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
15 February, 07:07
WTH?

Veterans Wife @trustinhim1011
15 February, 06:59
The REAL Jill Biden has blue eyes...

Bluebird Honeybee @dogeatdog122
15 February, 07:57
In response Veterans Wife to her Publication
so does Joe, lol

Again Nori @AgainNori2021
15 February, 06:58
Dude, that is seriously creepy!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
15 February, 06:57
The way he looks at Jill... It's either sad or funny... Cannot decide. It looks as if he lost it mentally, but also kinda as if he had done something bad and she is about to find out 🤣

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
15 February, 07:44
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I got the phone ringing, he looks sad almost to the point of tears for a second and Jill almost goes to touch him. Very weird. Like the phone was a signal. Your time on Earth is done. I literally got an empathetic feeling for a second.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
15 February, 07:47
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I'm telling you he almost cries.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 February, 06:56
Not even a melt down, just down, off line, unplugged.
Sorry state ... where did this clip come from?

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
15 February, 07:15
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
15 February, 06:56
eh? whats going on here?

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
15 February, 06:52
Thats weird!

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
15 February, 06:52
It seems like he's contemplating how FOOKED HE IS.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
15 February, 06:50
My reaction when an unknown number calls..

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
15 February, 06:51
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣