Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
15 February, 05:55
And the deflection, 911 commission which will be funded by tax payers, which will find nothing because they are all compromised and part of the deep state.

https://www.thegatewaypund...

GOP Ranking Members Demand Pelosi Explain Why She Refuses to Turn Over Documents on US Capitol Security and Why She Delayed National Guard Response for One Hour During Siege
On Monday Republican Representatives Jim Jordan (R-OH), Devin Nunes (R-CA), Rodney Davis (R-IL) and J

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
LOTS of Evidence SHE hired BLM/Antifa to launch the attack,
including video of guards letting them in.

This will NOT be swept away. The FBI arrested HER Actors!
05:57 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
15 February, 06:53
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I agree, I have many of those video's. She is the one who wants the commission. Think about that day, it was obvious, and what came of it? We just PAID for a 2nd impeachment They had no evidence, but we PAID for it. When will we turn it around on them? Why are we always on the wrong side? Why aren't they getting screwed? To be blunt, when will they PAY? Hey, I'm in it to win it, but they never get screwed. The letter to Pelosi will go under the rug. What happened to this?

https://newspunch.com/whit...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mal Fatz @Malfor
15 February, 06:00
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Mal Fatz @Malfor
15 February, 06:01
In response Mal Fatz to her Publication
hell hath no fury like a demoCrap scorned