Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
15 February, 04:11
It's been well over a month now, what are they doing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
15 February, 04:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
That is and old picture with new date added!! Wake up people!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
No it's from the live feed today.
04:48 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Dee Patriot @Lapatriot21
15 February, 06:20
I realize it looks like they are taking it down, but is it really live or maybe in replay. Could they be going backward with the tapes? Just a thought. If anyone can take a video of the spot in real life, maybe it would be an answer.

Deanna Gelke @osubeavs21
15 February, 05:20
Is the live feed really live?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
15 February, 05:20
In response Deanna Gelke to his Publication
They could be playing with it. That's for sure.

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
15 February, 04:58
Thought we were going to see something at the impeachment proceedings last week. This is getting tiring. I know stuff is happening behind the scenes but you made it seem like something would be publc at the impeachment.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
15 February, 05:01
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
I thought there would be fireworks at the trial's conclusion. Potus makes the call though. He sees things we can't see or understand fully right now. Scotus hearing should be interesting. Don't ever take silence for inaction. Tons have happened in the last 30 days quietly. DC is a prison right now.

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
15 February, 04:53
We have so many questions to ask you? We'll at least I do but I do not want to be overbearing so I space them out over the week. 😂 #wwg1wga

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
15 February, 04:52
Just to seemed to be the same as 3 days ago! Thanks

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
15 February, 04:52
Mr Ezra, why do you bother replying to these trolls? Don't expend your energy on them. Save it for the Red pilled anons.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
15 February, 04:56
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
I think just uninformed. Trolls are much different. I can smell the trolls.