Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
15 February, 04:11
It's been well over a month now, what are they doing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
15 February, 04:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
That is and old picture with new date added!! Wake up people!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
15 February, 04:48
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
No it's from the live feed today.

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
15 February, 04:58
Thought we were going to see something at the impeachment proceedings last week. This is getting tiring. I know stuff is happening behind the scenes but you made it seem like something would be publc at the impeachment.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I thought there would be fireworks at the trial's conclusion. Potus makes the call though. He sees things we can't see or understand fully right now. Scotus hearing should be interesting. Don't ever take silence for inaction. Tons have happened in the last 30 days quietly. DC is a prison right now.
05:01 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Henry Specter @HSpecter
15 February, 09:23
30 days are almost up since the inauguration, the impeachment is over. What do you think is going to happen next? Because I was told either the beginning, middle or end of the impeachment something was going to happen.

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
15 February, 06:13
I gotta learn to keep my mouth shut...I look like a fool again! 😖

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
15 February, 05:36
How so? Can't everyone in the Capital just walk out and leave the fenced in area? What's the need if you can just be ankle monitors on them?

Sorry all this "evidence" is rather vague. I don't claim to know what is going on. I know it was Trump who brought in The Guard, but show us the fucking money.

All we've watched is traitor stop on the people and the constitution and the worst thing of all is the pretense that none of it ever happened. Just saw new book by an esteem political scientist who described Obama as a "centrist" who "followed the constitution" Give me a fucking break.