Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
trueblue @trueblue
14 June, 12:59
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
i aways had a feeling that ivanka is more involved then some believe and would run for office one day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
16 February, 09:05
everything is going to change way before that...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
16 February, 01:26
Her husband is a problem though... Besties with Netanyahoo - come on man!

Laramie Slater @Deathphantom
16 February, 12:04
how about melania instead? i mean she could in france though she sadly wont be able to here cause shes forien and fick this site for not having autocorrect

Katherine Lambert @JKL
15 February, 11:59
Ivanka converted to Chabad Lubavitch Talmudism to marry Jared. Chabad Jewish people think Christ is boiling in Piss in Hell. I do not think Amercian Christians are going to be down with electing someone who denied Christ 3 times to become Jewish enough to marry Jared per his Dad Charles Kushner's wishes. Just saying. Google it for yourself.

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
16 February, 03:51
In response Katherine Lambert to his Publication
I dont agree with your statement but will pray for you to know peace

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
15 February, 11:56
OK OK OK BUT... Senator Ivanka, rplcg Rubio in 2021~!

IF Q is right & we'll have NEW Elections this year, MANY
Patriots should identify which seat they plan to run for... NOW!

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
15 February, 11:51
im in Florida! To long. Rubio has to go.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
15 February, 11:46
I think its already in the cards!

All Well @AllWell
15 February, 11:43
nah. mothering is her most important job for the next decade. she would not be able to invest the hours needed yo manage worldwide incidents.

Lady Vi 2U @Lady_Vi_2U
15 February, 11:40
Would have to be No for me.. her best bud is Chelsea Clinton.. I can't get beyond that.

Elle Truth @DivaMommy
16 February, 12:47
In response Lady Vi 2U to her Publication
No longer. Chelsea ripped her up and down for supporting her father (DJT)
pretty sure they both ripped off their friendship bracelets years ago.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
15 February, 04:08
Yes please.