Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
What if I told you that your Heros are actually heros? What if I told you that Infiltration not invasion has MULTIPLE meanings? What if I told you that Hollywood has been infiltrated by White Hats for YEARS?
What if I told you that God Chose His Messengers Long Ago. Family Lines are everywhere. They say that the STARS represent our ancestors in a lot of cultures. You're about to find out why. Make sure to click show thread. I'll be posting a lot of COMMS on this thread. 6 Degrees of Separation (Kevin Bacon) , look it up and Hold on to your ironic hat.
#wwg1wga #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening
02:46 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Andrea Elliott @Andieve71
25 March, 02:48
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
Christian Kane was also on "The Librarians" tv series. Huge connect-the-dots stuff throughout the series, but especially the final season, and the finale! Wow!
And Jason Mamoa, thank goodness!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 March, 01:58
I would believe every word of it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
25 March, 01:13
the gunner's wife on youtube (for those who don't know - she reads lips and is quite amazing) - her most recent video showed a lip read of DJT and Melania on election night 2016. Melania says "Soon they will see the Stars". DJT says "Space will be their new home" and "Space is the goal." Found that very aligning with my own perception of how this ends.

15 February, 03:59
I started the THREAD over - trolls are even here, on the side of LIGHT. If you've hit this one, please check my feed for more info, intel, theories and cool stuff. #infiltrationnotinvasion #wwg1wga #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening

15 February, 03:35
Jensen Ackles & Christian Kane They've known each other a LOOOOOONG time. #infiltrationnotinvasion #GodWins
#trusttheplan

15 February, 03:33

15 February, 03:32
Jared Padalecki & Aldis Hodge What shows have they been on? Working with who? #infiltrationnotinvasion #GodWins
#trusttheplan

15 February, 03:28
It's kinda like Thor's Hammer.....💙🏹💙 #infiltrationnotinvasion

15 February, 03:26
Comedians too. SO MANY COMEDIANS CARRIED THE TORCH, you have nooooooooo idea. Til they came after them too.
CANCEL CULTURE. #infiltrationnotinvasion

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 October, 06:46
It does not matter When you sell your soul... but THAT you did. I don't feel pity for a single one of them famous assholes. It's worse when you KNOW how evil the people are that want something from you to be famous... but you return to join them... than to succumb as soon as you hit Hollywood. For that I think Chapelle is a bigger asshole.

15 February, 03:24
#infiltrationnotinvasion Who does Norman Reedus remind me of?
💙🏹 💙

15 February, 03:22
I love Peter Shrinky-Dinklage with all my heart #infiltrationnotinvasion
He's a favorite of the Gods.

15 February, 03:21
#infiltrationnotinvasion CONNECT THE DOTS or STARS. 6 Degrees of Infiltration. BOOM

15 February, 03:20
Who's that with Jason Momoa? Ty Olsson, What show is he on? Who does Momoa hang around with? #infiltrationnotinvasion

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
15 February, 03:04
THE#SCRIPT ! COME ON !😅 The#SCRIPT !!

now we have #nonsense characters , that without a cleart rol in the plot of the movie

alleged#KENNEDYS characters ....
popping all over the place with no purpose in the plot ..
its like have 14 Yodas
3 baby Yoda
1 Dark Yoda
in the same story line for no reason

#Q
#QANON AS SAME AS#game OF#thrones

INSTEAD OF EPIC#CLIMAX AND MOST EPIC RESOLUTION EVER ....

WHAT WE WET ? 😒🤷‍♂️

WE GET THE ANTI CLIMAX!!

AND SHIT ALL OVER THE ENTIRE SAGA

THE STUDIO

AND THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY 🤣

15 February, 03:11
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Your choice to believe or not, May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor. ✨

15 February, 03:08
Who's that now? John Cusack.....they all know each other for YEARS. This is how you spreae the word, this is how you form the plan, this is how you keep people out of harms way. A few carefully chosen people can spread the word fagter than ANY media outlet. They tell 2 friends and they tell 2 more and so on, and so on, and so on. They are called The Order Of The Dragon & The Phoenix.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
06 September, 02:57
funniest movie 😂…”i want my $2”

15 February, 02:49
Who is that in the trench coat? What show is he on?
Curtis Armstrong.

15 February, 02:48
Whos' wife is that? Who is she siting with? What other show is he on?
Kyra Sedgewick & Mark Pellegrino.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
15 February, 11:48
Do they all know that they play a part?