Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 February, 02:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Honcho @BertActual
15 February, 02:24
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I just read your profile. You've been awake since 1980?!!! I can't even imagine living in that agony for so many years. Did you ever think you would be witnessing it all coming to an end and it ever being exposed? God Bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 February, 02:30
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
I prayed for it for years, but it wasnt until Q that I thought I would see it in my lifetime. It has been a very lonely and often uncomfortable life, with my family and few friends thinking I was a crazy delusional person. I often wondered why I was Awake when it seemed the rest of the world around me were not. I kept researching for 40 years, just because everything led to something else. God let me know that the ones who woke verybearly are the ones who wil help those that wake up last. Thank you for your kind words. ❤️

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
15 February, 02:38
That's kind of my story - always felt out of place, always questioned things & not many people chose to come along with me. Even those I felt were more "awake" turned out to have extreme prejudice & tunnel vision about many things.
I hope that what has been happening - hard as it is to see & experience - is what I've waited for most of my life

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
Are you feeling ready to help the ones who will wake up last? It is a big job God has given us early wakers.
02:40 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
15 February, 02:48
I've been trying to wake people up for a long time - it's getting a bit easier now that all h*ll is breaking loose & people see it for themselves lol
I've been studying & digging for decades - pre-internet!
And now it's easier for me to explain to people how many things which don't seem to be connected, are
Like what was said about local farmers & Monsanto - smaller farmers need to be supported & we don't need toxins like glyphosate in food! It's a shortcut for the big companies & a means to an end for those who want to hold all the marbles by making people ill, dependent, etc.