Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 February, 02:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Honcho @BertActual
15 February, 02:24
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I just read your profile. You've been awake since 1980?!!! I can't even imagine living in that agony for so many years. Did you ever think you would be witnessing it all coming to an end and it ever being exposed? God Bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 February, 02:30
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
I prayed for it for years, but it wasnt until Q that I thought I would see it in my lifetime. It has been a very lonely and often uncomfortable life, with my family and few friends thinking I was a crazy delusional person. I often wondered why I was Awake when it seemed the rest of the world around me were not. I kept researching for 40 years, just because everything led to something else. God let me know that the ones who woke verybearly are the ones who wil help those that wake up last. Thank you for your kind words. ❤️

Mike Honcho @BertActual
You are not alone anymore. My family and friends also think I'm crazy. It gets in your head to where you even start to question your own sanity. This is a true test of faith. This is what brings anons closer together. It reminds me of being in the military. Some of my closest friends are the ones were went through the worst of times together. Things other people would not understand. I'm curious, what was the moment that started your journey for truth? I imagine back in the 80s information/truth was a lot harder to come across. Being woke for so long ago and finding the truth is impressive.
02:37 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by BertActual in this post can reply
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
15 February, 03:35
MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE LOST ALL FAMILY MEMBERS TRYING TO WAKE THEM UP. I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY MY MOTHER THAT SHE WAS WORRIED ABOUT MY MENTAL HEALTH. GOD BLESS HER SOUL. THE Q MOVEMENT HAS PUT ME CLOSER TO GOD.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 February, 02:46
I had read something in a book that said "The Illuminati" were powerful. I asked a professor in my freshman college world history class in 1979 if the Illuminati were real and he went off on me for bringing up crazy conspiracy theory stuff up in his history class. He mocked me in front of everyone. I was used to feeling that I just didnt belong and like the world was not quite real. Anyway, i decided to research myself and find the answer to my question.It was very hard because no computers back then. I found they were real and one rabbit hole led to another. I never stopped researching.

Mike Honcho @BertActual
15 February, 02:49
Thank you for sharing your story! #wwg1wwga