Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 February, 05:00

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Actually, I did.

I started digging into Schwarzenegger when he immigrated to the US with his movie deals.

Horrible actor, but he's got the right bloodlines.

Check into Sylvestor Stallone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Pilled @RedPilledLatina
15 February, 03:28

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
what the....?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
15 February, 02:48

slick roq @slickroQ
15 February, 02:43

Did you know that the point of Nazism was to distract from the real evil of communism?
Talmudists were welcomed into Germany after having been expelled from over a 100 countries for being the evil scum that they are, and Germany was rewarded with Talmudist betrayal of Germany.
The Holohoax was established to intimidate people from criticising the Talmudist scum.

slick roq @slickroQ
15 February, 02:49
In response slick roq to his Publication
The Old Testament Tribe of Judah, nicknamed, "Jews," were the last of the Messianic Hebrew House of Israel tribes to be scattered. Isaiah 11:12
Therefore, today, there is no such thing as a "Jew." I call them "Talmudists," but Revelations 2:9, 3:9 isn't as kind.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 February, 05:08
In response slick roq to his Publication
Thank you for posting that!

Indeed, the mathematics & the logistics of eliminating 6 million people would be astounding.

Never happened.

Amanda Staley @TruthSeekerAS
15 February, 02:37

wtf man i am teady for hard truth at this point! thank u for sharing