Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
16 February, 01:33
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Demand what you will, this is actually, excuse my language as our president sorta put it (pussyfied) to me. I love Jim Jordan, Nunes, they are members of the freedom caucus. Think about it, if everyone was on board, they would all be on board, there would be many signatures? This letter will go under the rug just as the the impeachment of Nancy Pelosi. Wow, we were so close, Unless you stay on it and demand answers, Nothing. Trust me, they will distract you and you wil forget about this. Sometimes, the people you lease expect are the ones...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
15 February, 09:32
And yet, here she is, only 4 hours ago today,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dario Lacic @CroPat
15 February, 03:32
I want to hear these answers too: who ordered that antifa/blm scum to be let in and directed? Who were those who let them in? Who organized press (cnn) and filming of same so well? Who else knew for this plan?

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
15 February, 03:18
Whoopsy!🤣 Buh bye Nancy! They don't serve $25 ice cream in Gitmo....

Angela Martin @Marangela
15 February, 09:33
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
I doubt it was ice cream. My guess it was frozen Adrenochrome.

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
15 February, 03:11
Great, but still waiting for the GOP to find out how OUR votes were stolen.....

Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
15 February, 03:11
Remove her, she is not qualified to be Speaker of the House.

Mal Fatz @Malfor
15 February, 03:13
In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication
hell hath no fury like a steaming pile of pelosi scorned....

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
15 February, 03:07

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
15 February, 03:04
Impeach that bitch!

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
15 February, 02:40
I was hoping her forcing of Sand to resign would come back to haunt. Skeletons be jangling!!

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
15 February, 02:18

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
15 February, 03:01
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
Thats just brilliant! Great!

Bridget Fortunato @Bfortun8
15 February, 03:04
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
And drunk!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
15 February, 02:17
good news
dont let up

Doc Zortman @Zdoc6
15 February, 02:17
Would be interesting to share how there was evidence on her 'missing' laptop (from the 1-6 raid) where she was in direct contact to advance this 'raid'

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
15 February, 03:29
In response Doc Zortman to his Publication
Interesting she was going to be the first witness called by Trumps team... Her and Kamala...

Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
15 February, 09:45
In response Doc Zortman to his Publication
Mean while, she starts a 911 commission to investigate the insurrection they planned. We end up paying for it, just like the 2nd impeachment. All of a sudden, you forget the whole damn thing. Tax payers screwed again. She is still Nancy Pelosi doing the Nancy Pelosi dance.