Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
20 February, 09:16
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
🤚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
19 February, 01:23
They (Tech mogals) killed it, then let it come back. I smells funny to me!
Like a TRAP!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
18 February, 06:14
Same!

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
16 February, 11:30
I can't get back on from my iPhone. What do you know about Signal?

Jehanne ArQ @JehanneArQ
16 February, 07:47
I'm done with parler. anonup, gab, & wego are all i need. and telegram when I can, although its a bit overwhelming.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
16 February, 04:53
I never wanted to join Parler. I didn't like the sound of the terms. I joined one day before it shut down just because I left FB and Twitter. I'm on wego.social, though. My gut didn't have the greatest feeling about Parler and my gut is usually right.

Only followers of this user (Redfarm) can see their posts

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
16 February, 02:20
Me neither, better platforms out there.

Only followers of this user (Pretschie71) can see their posts

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
16 February, 02:21
In response True Patriot71 to her Publication
Me too.

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
16 February, 08:52
I am thinking please don’t be one of Jeff’s Bezos philanthropist projects because we all know how they work out ..... I’m liking Anon Up , great info , good troll watch , friendly and works well 😊

Bob Bernard @BobQBernard
16 February, 06:35
they've been away too long...

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
16 February, 05:55
I'm of the opinion they are - has been, fullstop.
Also get the eery feeling they're wolf in sheep's clothing.

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

1776 Again @BludGeonT
16 February, 03:23
I briefly went there while I was using twatter too but didn't use it much, it just didn't feel right. With what happened to it, I feel it is nothing but compromised now, especially after the huge S3 bucket sequential download of everything.

Anonup is where I stay as is my go to place before checking out Telegram.

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
16 February, 03:16
🖐

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
16 February, 02:56
not me either. feel bad for Bogino, he sunk some cash into it.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
16 February, 01:36
staying off of it. ive got Gab, Telegram and here

opti Mystic @Opti
16 February, 12:16
👎

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
15 February, 11:49
I have a Parler account and a Gab but I think AnonUp is so far the best, love the way its set up and all the people on here seem awesome. Think I'll just stick to here.

Nathan TRUMPWON @NATHANTRUMPWON
15 February, 11:44
Done with Parler

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
15 February, 11:34
meh not going back i like it here and Telegram.

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
16 February, 05:58
In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication
almost signed on to telegram, because of Lin Wood, but I got put off by phone number required and access to contacts etc.
Can you enlighten me some?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 February, 10:55
codemonkeyZ says no bueno....not a secure platform, ripe for the pickings. He also said he contacted D. Bongino to talk about it but DB never responded back. I created an acct there but didn't have a chance to use it before they were taken down. Not missing it.

Rachael Jacobs @Rachael77
15 February, 10:59
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
wheres codemonkeyz? csn you provide a link please?

swfl maga_man @swfl_maga_man
15 February, 10:25
No Parler. Terrible user interface and not trustworthy.. Anonup, Gab and Telegram seems to do fine for most here.. and I agree.

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
15 February, 09:48
No to Parlor for me I have GAB, I am barely on that. What got me on parlor was the phone number - no way. Tried to use a google number, would not let me. Same reason why i do not do telegram - need for cell phone number.

Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
15 February, 08:18
Code Monkey warned everyone that Parler wasn't secure. Until I see otherwise I'm out. Kicked off Twatt multiple times, quit FB, Parler shutdown, censored too many times to count. They have their limitations but I'm sticking with Anonup, Gab and Telegram accounts for now.

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
15 February, 06:47
???

swfl maga_man @swfl_maga_man
15 February, 10:29
In response Georgia Harley to his Publication
Smiling robot 😏

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 February, 06:32
nope. I love anonup and wego.

Rab.bit. 777 @Rabbit777
15 February, 06:32
Me either. Anonup is happening!

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
15 February, 05:56
What about telegram, first thing they want is my damn phone number.
Forget it!

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
16 February, 01:38
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
they got it already ha! we all love telegram