Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
15 February, 08:20
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
my jouney to awakening has been a trip on so many levels, i understood i was being guided,so i just became like water and went with the flo, i ended up on a page called common law restoration (Aotearoa NZ), i was onto what our govt was up too so i got my unrebutted affidavit (NZ corperation(Govt) did not challenge this paperwork)so it now stands legally as my truth, i am common law a living being on the land not the fictional identity or corpse the govt would have me be, i was told that the Nz police were told to not engage with us, its 0nly 10 pages but they pack a punch,cant share sorry- int

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
15 February, 08:23
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
🤪i dont know to edit here , last line reads intelectual property

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
15 February, 08:18
what about these experiments on us ?

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
15 February, 08:12
I am already the victor! 🎉😎

True North @TrueNorthGirl
15 February, 07:39
Such a great reminder: Be Best.
We need one another throughout this awakening. I see people attacking one another, demanding they focus on certain topics and becoming overly defensive in explaining posts without sauce.
(Not you, @Luisjr40 )

We are stronger United.
We are stronger when we are patient with those who are just waking up; we’ve all been there.
Patriots turning on Patriots - no bueno.
Let’s be better, hold one another up, and support one another on this journey. 🙏

Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 February, 01:59
We shouldn't mistake critical thinking of any topic or leader as division. I fully support DJT. But we have the right, and responsibility, to question what decision any leader makes in regards to our lives. Truth above all else. 🇺🇲👊