Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

Chasing Demons @one_of_the_pride
20 February, 01:10
In response ana coelho to her Publication
I love this man. Best speaker on the planet even with a diseased voice. Good human

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Love @JanetLove82
17 February, 06:44
Sharing this video of Dr. Merrit, who not only is an incredible source on all this Covid 19 BS and the dangerous CV19 vaccine, but she's been my personal physician for years. She and I are on the same page and have some of the most intense conversations. She's a truther. It's long, thorough interview but worth it! Please share with those who are brainwashed.https://thenewamerican.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
17 February, 02:35

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
16 February, 07:36
Says it all!

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
16 February, 07:34
I love everything this man is standing for....

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
15 February, 05:35
crimes against humanity

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 05:34
Like the fox guarding the hen house!

Elaine Oliver @EM1787
15 February, 05:29
The CDC is listed on Dun and Bradstreet as a Corporation Subsidiary. (Therefore, the CDC can be sued. We understand that Class Action lawsuits are very effective.)

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 February, 06:16
In response Elaine Oliver to his Publication
last year I learned Bobby got $2 billion for autism victims. So he was able to sue vaccine companies for this. Thank you for this information, and I will say it one more time and definitely not the last time, I here by declare Bobby Kennedy SAINT of all time!!🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 February, 06:17
In response Elaine Oliver to his Publication
What his interviews made me understand is he is a master litigator!!!!💯💯💯💯💯💯♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
15 February, 05:19
....no confict of interest at all.
Sick people doing sick things... and all for the love of money which is the root of al evil

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
15 February, 05:06
Hillary Clinton said: "I don't sweat..." What does this mean?

View this video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
15 February, 04:27
Why does the CDC have so much power over the people?

Pink Totter @Totter
24 February, 11:53
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Some people believe that the CDC along with a lot of alphabet agencies is a government agency with their best interests in mind, the same people who believe CNN is 'the news' channel.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
15 February, 11:31
Truth in plain sight!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
15 February, 08:28
just talked with two new peeps last Wed night and they had no idea.
oh, and my local YMCA follows ALL bullshit cdc guidelines
WAKE. UP.

Robin Lages @Robinbird
15 February, 12:54
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
I have tried to wake my friends up but they think Im a wacko. They believe all the lies they are being fed. They all lined up for the jab.