Debra Qualmann @Pepeperfume
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#thestormisuponus

Let's not forget Paul Walker was set to expose the Clintons for illegally drugging Haitians through food and medical supplies right before he died

https://boxden.com/showthr...
05:55 AM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Pepeperfume in this post can reply
Jimmy McKraken @JimmyHawke
15 February, 11:09
In response Debra Qualmann to her Publication
And Paul walker is part of the Walker-Bush clan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
15 February, 10:34
I have thought for some time he is still alive and helping with the movement. I sure hope so, he always seemed like a genuine nice guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
15 February, 10:22
Glad to see this brought up People need to see all the fallin heros!

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
15 February, 09:58
first off i believe he is still alive. his energy does not show he is dead. i am sure he knew he would try to be killed and anyone who comes close to the CF knows they somehow need to protect themselves. second: STOP LIATENING TO CHARLIE WARD. HE HAS FILLED HIS POCKETS BY THIS WHOLE THING, isnt even an american citizen and his energy reads like he is a fraud

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 09:47
This link is blocking us do you have another?

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 February, 09:41
Murder, it's all over its face...

Michelle Lanphear @Mikki
15 February, 09:40
Wow..I did not know this!

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
15 February, 08:00
Someone said they started here on us poisoning or contaminating our food and started on the frozen food's. DOnt know if true. Maybe ask Charlie Ward.