Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
19 January, 12:28
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
These monsters are really demented & they have infiltrated every aspect of our lives!🤢👿🤡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 January, 09:19
😲🤬🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
huwhite memes donated @huwhitememes
18 January, 09:18
I shared your post on my subreddit. Good catch Patriot :)
https://www.reddit.com/r/c...

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
18 January, 09:26
In response huwhite memes to his Publication

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
18 January, 09:17
you see the heart inside the heart symbol

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
18 January, 09:20
Disney is big time Satanic mess!!

Ellie Lamson @ellielamson
18 January, 08:16
Way to go Oreo you scum dogs-

Betzyz Niece @BetzyzNiece
18 January, 08:10
🤬🤬this needs to stop!!

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
18 January, 08:04
🤬🤬🤬

Jamie Prater @JamiePrater
18 January, 07:55
Fill me in. Which is the symbol? The pink heart on the cookie itself?

Tea Potts @Ilox
18 January, 07:56
In response Jamie Prater to his Publication
pink heart inside a heart I read, also seen it several times that gaga is one of the really bad ones

Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
18 January, 07:34
That is ABSOLUTELY disgusting!!!!

Brad Childers @chldrzb
18 January, 07:24
WTF???