Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
13 February, 11:42
Multidimensional DEEP DIVE!

What does the Occult symbolism imbedded in
The Great Seal on US currency have to do with the Jewel of Destiny, the Apocalypse and the stage of the Plan to Save the World we are in RIGHT NOW?

(Jewel of Destiny = gem cut from Lucifer’s crown in the battle for Heaven by the Archangel Michael’s flaming sword as Satan fell from grace to become the overlord of Hell)

SEALS = THE GREAT SEAL = 7 SEALS OF THE APOCALYPSE = DT / ML-INTEL / Q = UNSEAL
= DECLASS = END OF THE FED RES = CABAL FALL = GREAT AWAKENING

*Don’t miss all 6 slides ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
15 February, 12:15
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
this is truly amazing! I love the info I get on social media.
ty so much

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
it has been all over the media for many years in plain sight the key is for everyone not of this sickness to understand what it means , symbolism will be their downfall , NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING THOSE THAT KNOW KNOW !! THIS is TRUTH The dirty ugly truth some ignore becasue tuey yave depended on a tv for info the same tv that represents this very sickness!! ALL LIES will be revealed , it had to be done this way !!!
12:21 AM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
10 February, 12:30
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
TV
everyone has one, or two or three or in every room.
TV now has cable with like 500 channels and nothing worth watching.
I feel for the elderly, stuck in a home with TV to watch.
What a death sentence that would be for me
My friend was paying like $225 a month for cable. out of her $925. disability check. I opt for food instead. ha
No wonder she got all jabs plus. She believes what TV says. The golden box of lies, spewed endlessly

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
22 February, 06:50
In response arba happihr to her Publication
🎯”TEL Lie Vision” created for exactly what it has done to some , TRULY SAD.