Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Multidimensional DEEP DIVE!

What does the Occult symbolism imbedded in
The Great Seal on US currency have to do with the Jewel of Destiny, the Apocalypse and the stage of the Plan to Save the World we are in RIGHT NOW?

(Jewel of Destiny = gem cut from Lucifer’s crown in the battle for Heaven by the Archangel Michael’s flaming sword as Satan fell from grace to become the overlord of Hell)

SEALS = THE GREAT SEAL = 7 SEALS OF THE APOCALYPSE = DT / ML-INTEL / Q = UNSEAL
= DECLASS = END OF THE FED RES = CABAL FALL = GREAT AWAKENING

*Don’t miss all 6 slides ⤵️
11:42 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
21 January, 09:24
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Fun Fact:

According to Urantia, the Battle in Heaven between Lucifer and AAM was actually more of a debate than an actual battle. Lucifer denied the existence of God, and claimed that Christ (Jesus, Son of God) was a false potentate. Lucifer believed that individuals should basically worship the self, and his doctrine mislead many. AAM attempted to prevent many from being lost to Lucifer's abominable philosophy, and debated valiantly, but many were "lost". The whole debacle caused our area to be quarantined and sealed off from the universal circuits, which was "the Fall". This is why our planet has had such a cruel and dark history, however the Great Awakening is reconnecting us with everything, but of course the descendants of evil in the Cabal are still fighting the inevitable, but nothing can stop what is coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 January, 09:25
HERE U HAVE SOME SCIENCE HAMMURAPI

METEORIT HIT GERMANY, TOWN OF RIES AND TERRAFORMED BY HEAT TURN IT ONTO GREEN LIMESTONE, WHICH HIT CZECH MOUTAIN RANGE, WHERE MOLDAVITE (VLTAVÍNY=>DERIVED FROM RIVER MOLDAU) VLTAVA FOUNDED...

TRY ALSO DIG SAINT CORONA IN OPOSIT SIDE OF GERMAN - FRANCE BORDER😉😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
26 May, 01:15
First thing that came to my mind for some reason: 1985 movie, The Jewel of the Nile (Michael Douglas, Kathleen Turner, Danny DeVito) ... Probably has no connection or meaning whatsoever - just the first thing that popped into my head.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
15 February, 01:46
Some esoteric.... theories.. said that this balll
its the #MOON for real.
if we see her from the #DARK side of the #MOON

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
15 February, 01:49
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
i mean... a kind of machinyery with .. contra rotatory mechanism....

with her HULL broken by diferent theories

with the purpose of control the humanity and the WATER FLUX and magnetism in GLOBE EARTH or.. flat earth or what you prefer

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Deceneus Toknow @Deceneus1
15 February, 01:57
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Interesting!

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
15 February, 11:14
🛡🕊☇🔥Thank you for all your hard work & dedication. I wish I
knew how you do these presentations. I did not know that we
can put 6 slides per post. If you have time, can you answer?
Is 6 max? Are you using power point? If no time, no worries.😊
I love & appreciate everything you do. I KNOW the time it takes.
👫More & more people are coming to soc media for this info.
Let's #HoldTheLine 👹
#GotYour6 🙏🙏🙏 God bless you!🕊
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE 🙏🕊
(Proverbs 11:3 reverse 3-11)💣🕊

CCq Researcher @CCqResearcher
15 February, 03:43
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
you just have click the image icon and pick your images one at a time. when it publishes it will create the scroll.

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
15 February, 10:47
Not totally correct. However we will soon have a new currency.

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
15 February, 07:04
well done ...more to come ...great history and real history ahead of us ...

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
15 February, 07:01
who they leearned that from ? the 666 seal was originally the 666 unbreakable seal of the RA confederation was meant to protect earth and make sure that people develop to 4D before they ascend. also to make sure that all being that came down to this earth had to develop to 4D before they could live the palnet again. (arc of covenant, Giza , sphinx) the zionist who infiltered the masonery and other secret societies simply develop the seal of the Drakons that they put on their hybrid form on eart the ANNU. this is the origin of what was passed to the bloodlines! and the rest is well done here

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
15 February, 02:26
I seriously understated my appreciation in my last communication.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
15 February, 01:09
🙏😍 Brilliantly done. GOD Bless YOU Hammurabi

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
15 February, 12:15
this is truly amazing! I love the info I get on social media.
ty so much

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
15 February, 12:21
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
it has been all over the media for many years in plain sight the key is for everyone not of this sickness to understand what it means , symbolism will be their downfall , NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING THOSE THAT KNOW KNOW !! THIS is TRUTH The dirty ugly truth some ignore becasue tuey yave depended on a tv for info the same tv that represents this very sickness!! ALL LIES will be revealed , it had to be done this way !!!

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
15 February, 12:25
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Acknowledging of these sick people and their agenda is the first step to understanding what has been brain washing the masses for years!! These people are sick they play like they are God they are not !!! SICK STUPID INDIVIDUALS THAT DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE !! GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY and ALL PATRIOTS ❤️🇺🇸

Teirza Bristow @TeirzaB
14 February, 12:09
This. This is truly beautiful! I want to share this with my friends and everyone I know! Thank you for the time and effort ypu have put into this!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
14 February, 11:57
Wow!!! Thank you for this!!! Adding it to my info arsenal!!!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 February, 09:42
We will need to make new money with Gods symbols on it and full of examples of goodness and righteousness. Then burn all that old evil money.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
15 February, 01:10
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Didn't u c the new money Trump already has for us? It's so beautiful. I cried when I saw it. Rich and colorful. It's on my feed somewhere. If u follow me u can go back and find it. I took a pic of it on my phone but do not have this site downloaded on my phone to share pics cuz i was out of space.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
14 February, 07:04
So what happen to the Gem and what foes it mean?

God Wins donated @GR2021
14 February, 03:26
I have seen that bronze globe outside the UN when i accompanied my daughter to a model UN programme .... i always knew UN has evil intentions because i read about its origins.Model UN is about grooming young childrens minds for their agendas ...your child, your money but they groom them. deception!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 February, 09:31
In response God Wins to her Publication
Truth!