Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Just exposing the cover of the Lion King can get you this. Yeah they are that in the dark. Mockingbird media has had it's grip for decades. People are ready. Forget politics for a day. Just share the truth. Be amazed.
11:37 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
15 February, 02:44
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I've been aware about Disney for years. I'll look forward to when msm goes down and the truth comes out. I've shared things that many still don't believe....but planted a seed in them. There is just so much stuff. I actually had to write a list just to stay focused and share everything I know. My mother was shocked but she is ok now. When I first discovered things I cried for months. Now I just feel numb. I want the truth out. The world needs to know. It might bring riots...but it will also bring people together. I also heard there is more to this world than we realize. Bring it on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
15 February, 04:19
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
what things?? im so lost haha. what is on the cover of lion king?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LAGAL LAGAL @Lagal
15 February, 09:55
i have never seen the movie, disney makes movies so tragic for kids (and adults)! anything to do with animals dying i wont watch!

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
15 February, 09:51
Pure evil to envelope our children.

M.D. Bryan @MDBryan
15 February, 04:18
Keep up the Great work that You Do GE... You helped Me see "All 4 Movies".

Character is Power @Characterispower
15 February, 02:05
I never usually respond on threads....I've been watching many sites for the past 14 years. I mainly research..pray..think...However, I want to express that all digital soldiers releasing info have incredible patience with the sleepers. It's hard enough to wake up my 4 Gen family. With all my might....I've barely cracked the egg. I can't imagine a thread of thousands. Thank you for being God's messenger and reminding me to never give up.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
15 February, 01:45
What is happenng? Can someone explain please?

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
16 February, 09:10
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Disney is a hell hole of pedophiles.

Virginia Duncan @exoplanete
15 February, 12:59

Dream Catcher @PatriotDreamCatcher
15 February, 12:49
The cover of the Little Mermaid has a penis on the castle

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
15 February, 12:43
🤢🤮🤬👹

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
15 February, 12:30

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
15 February, 12:27

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 February, 12:03
Not here to be popular, but my 19 I lost is driving my nuts. I f you get it, own it & share.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Christina Kim @Cksan1124
14 February, 11:47
We deleted Disney + after seeing this. They flaunt their sick ways to the world. The original lilo hides in a dryer, the Disney + they changed it to her hiding in a pizza box. My child pointed it out and asked why she is hiding in a pizza box!!! My jaw dropped https://youtu.be/j1FEj5XLT...

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
14 February, 11:52
In response Christina Kim to her Publication
i was wondering how many have been "remastered" from the vault.... sick f*cks!!

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
14 February, 11:45
we forget sometimes how many are still asleep 😔

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 February, 11:44
Honestly, first time I have seen that one myself!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
14 February, 11:40
What are we suppose to be seeing?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 February, 11:46
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Think female.

Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion
14 February, 11:49
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication