Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 February, 11:37
Just exposing the cover of the Lion King can get you this. Yeah they are that in the dark. Mockingbird media has had it's grip for decades. People are ready. Forget politics for a day. Just share the truth. Be amazed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Maudiemaye in this post can reply
Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion
14 February, 11:49
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
15 February, 12:20
In response Maia Pinion to his Publication
Ok, I might regret asking this, but can someone please spell this one out for me, because I honestly don't see it. I am fully aware that Disney films are notorious for having hidden messages. In the film the Lion King, in the scene when adult Simba collapses, the particles inthe air spell the word "sex" for a second. And the most famous one that I know is the original cover art for the Little Mermaid.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 February, 11:46
Think female.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
14 February, 11:52
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Got it once i saw it.

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
14 February, 11:41
That many people are still blind.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
14 February, 11:54
In response Suzy Cue to her Publication
The picture wasnt there so kinda hard to see anything. I dont have kids so know those movies.