Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 February, 11:47
Does Juan O Savin really think that's Biden?😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
14 February, 02:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I tried to find any interviews Juan does, but when I noticed some thing's were off, I take it with a grain of salt. I went on to watch and listen to David Wilcock and although he doesn't know everything, I found him to know more about the aliens and us ascending. David also see's all the synchronicity's and dreams, the same ones I've been recieving.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
Juan O Savin said aliens were a distraction. NO SUCH THING. I believe Juan O Savin cause his statements are scripture and God based.
10:30 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Paradise in this post can reply
15 February, 03:45
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

15 February, 03:37
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
Oh boy! He is way off then....

FRANCES WHITE @fdwhite
16 February, 07:19
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
you are way off