Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Does Juan O Savin really think that's Biden?😂
11:47 AM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
15 February, 11:00
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
#Juan_O_Savin Does not do any social media posting period, ever.
#Juan_O_Savin_Daily .com
Building something world class?

11 febr 2021. JUAN O SAVIN | HAPPY APRIL, PRES TRUMP, MILITARY OPERATION AND THE OUT ONE

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
15 February, 04:26
I think you already know the answer to that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... Fighter @Fighter
15 February, 02:46
My thoughts: Q 17 th February 2020 posted "game over" it means probably when we flip it mirroring, that the game has just started ... Game on the virus... I think everything is already solved and this is just theater for "wake up" other sleeping people.
How do you show the public the truth?

15 February, 09:53
Juan O Savin has shared long lists of intel, information, with more Credibility than the Ghost Ezra Accounts .

Only followers of this user (WhiteKnight) can see their posts

15 February, 04:29

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I think Ghost Ezra is asking to spark peopleto think. I do not think he would state that to cause division. They are on the same side.... so ... let's start thinking in that direction.

Heather Danielle @Dreamzncolor78
14 February, 10:21
Robert David Steele said in the latest interview that Juan is NOT Jr. Why is he hiding his appearance then and who is he?! Hearing that kinda bummed me out. He also said that Trump stepped down. So confused!

15 February, 10:01
In response Heather Danielle to her Publication
Was proven to the military of internal insurrection, an unlawful coup against donald trump, donald would have to step aside for the military to take control lawfully, and let the USA INC DIE, a defacto criminal regime.

15 February, 04:33
In response Heather Danielle to her Publication
Pres Trump did step down from the Corporation which is now bankrupt. He is the President of theConstitution for the Republic For The Uninted States Of America.

14 February, 10:03
Juan O Savin wrote in is book and did videos about having the fence around the white house before it happen... Let that sink in, did videos years before and wrote in the kid by the side of the road.
Juan also shares solutions, unlike other accounts.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
14 February, 03:51
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

World Wide @worldwide
14 February, 03:34

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
14 February, 02:42
Juan07 is a patriot and a christian who’s been through a lot in his life and is the son of a Legend and a legend himself . He is vagie at times because he knows the Plan as he is one of the 10 .
To some of us who’ve been listening to him since Field days , we know he is a mover and a shaker of the movement and it’s based on the original mission statement of George magazine to make the people more interested in politics although it goes many steps beyond that. He is obviously brilliant and extremely educated , well read in many subjects and has great depth of understanding . And he 👇’cont

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
14 February, 02:51
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
2/ told us that Joe Biden would be inaugurated and said it would not be valid : this was a week before it happened. He did say that April First was always his bet as to Trump still being president on that day a long time ago ( a year in fact ). Juan07 is no insurance salesman but you’re all welcome to believe what you wish . This is an intricate and complex military operation that is not fit for intellectually rigid people as they want everything told and resolved in one episode . Q said the how would not be understood but the time is Now. We were at a crossroads in the history of humanity 👇

Christina Maga @Christina71
14 February, 02:23
I tried to find any interviews Juan does, but when I noticed some thing's were off, I take it with a grain of salt. I went on to watch and listen to David Wilcock and although he doesn't know everything, I found him to know more about the aliens and us ascending. David also see's all the synchronicity's and dreams, the same ones I've been recieving.

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
14 February, 02:46
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Seriously? You find David Wilcock more credible than Juan OSavin? Wow.

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
14 February, 10:30
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Juan O Savin said aliens were a distraction. NO SUCH THING. I believe Juan O Savin cause his statements are scripture and God based.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
14 February, 02:08

Jared McLaughlin @Jaredmcl
14 February, 01:25
Juan O Savin is Wayne R. Willott just looking to make a quick buck and if you do some digging it's been alleged that his sons mom claimed abuse by said person

FarmGalUSA Michelle @FarmGirlUSA
14 February, 03:25
In response Jared McLaughlin to his Publication
I knew something was off with him. Private investigator makes more since. I saw he had a long lense camera in his last video. Must be working PI. When he dropped off stuff at the White house, he didn't get a meeting. Just like that clown Charlie Ward, he bought himself some cufflinks off of Ebay and said Trump sent them to him.

Omalove Stardust @Philophant
15 February, 02:44
In response Jared McLaughlin to his Publication
I listened to Juan for a while, but lost interest. IMO, There is better Intel deserving of my time.

TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
14 February, 12:57
Juan O Savin is a Patriot! Disinformation is sometimes necessary! He has been right more than ANY of the OTHER so called Angel Anon's and FAKE people ! Weren't you one of the channels that claimed the Super Bowel would be the big BOOM????? Yeah, exactly!

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
14 February, 02:48
In response TRUMPSARA 2021 to her Publication
Yeah Santa Surfing's "Angel Anon" has posted some ridiculous stuff...like Kayleigh being the daughter of Jfk Jr. Peopke gotta use more discernment.

Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
14 February, 10:00
In response TRUMPSARA 2021 to her Publication
i also feel safe w the infomation Juan gives us ❤️He does mskw ua think gor ourselves to seperate disinfo from truth !

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
14 February, 12:37
His voice and staccato have me convinced Juan is Richard Grennel. If so then this would explain alo about what he says and how he says it, being very close to things so to speak[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
14 February, 01:09
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
His voice's age has got Grennell by 20 yrs.

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
14 February, 03:02
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
If we were thinking about someone who "died", I was thinking Breitbart.

One Usa @OneUSAgirl
14 February, 12:37
sometimes I think Juan purposely bends the truth so normies wont be shocked.

John Arrrrr @Juanote
14 February, 12:31
Nevertheless the idea that they're waiting on the courts is extremely distributing, and is hopefully disinformation. If true it doesn't bode well for the notion that they have the courage to follow through with their oaths. In which case, brace yourselves for the great tribulation.

John Arrrrr @Juanote
14 February, 12:27
If Juan is a LARPer he's one of the best. He doesn't have much new to offer right now, either because he doesn't know or can't say. Yes it's a bit hopium right now because there isn't much else that can be said. But hope is important, and his spiritual foundations are rock solid... a house divided cannot stand, even when the time to reveal the whole truth has not yet come. A black hat forcefully urging the American people to pray for deliverance is sowing the seeds of his own destruction. God will not be mocked, even Satan knows that.

Here I Am — Send Me @Redinva
14 February, 12:24
The problem I have with "stand-in" theories is, HOW will that play when the truth is revealed? Play actors taking scripted steps to harm our country VS. the real actors doing what comes naturally??
Which will wake up more Americans? Which might confuse Americans about the true motivations of DJT? It doesn't pass the logic test. That said, anything's possible...

Nancy Birdsong @SongbirdN
14 February, 12:39
In response Here I Am — Send Me to his Publication
kerri Cassidy pressed him hard on that in their interview on Friday. you should listen

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

joann ferguson donated @joann212
14 February, 12:18
I'm not a fan of Juan O Savin.

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
14 February, 12:31
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
I agree completely. You see one thing and I see another. We all have (or don't have) experiences that drive our thougjts and opinions. I respect everybody's opinion but it is increasingly difficult to evaluate when all we share are digital word snippets. At the very least, it would be informative simply to know an age decade, for example. 20's = 3rd decade, etc. Culturally, historically societies have paid more attention to elders. I wonder what decade Juan is in? I could at least compare to my own and measure accordingly. That would be a bit more, at least.

The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
14 February, 12:14
Everyone has a part to play.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 February, 12:15
In response The Jedis Sister to her Publication
I was hoping that was the case.

Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
14 February, 12:14
This is a new Juan O Savin interview worth listening to. And, if you are in a hurry, jump to just before 1 hour area if you want to hear the punch line and skip the contextural explainations.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 February, 12:09
I had to quit listening to anything these internet "gurus" had to say. It's a mix of hopium, info, and non-info. Juan sounds like someone I would love to have a long conversation with about history. Right now I'm not putting any stock on internet pundits. I'm praying for resolution and preparing for war.

Valiant Nurse @HoosierRN94
14 February, 12:43
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
EXACTLY!! I'm not sure I'll even recognize the truth if it hits me in the face🤦🏻‍♀️So much disinformation, opinions, CGI, AI😫💁🏻‍♀️

John Arrrrr @Juanote
14 February, 02:34
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
This is very well stated. The problem with Juan is that he is evidently connected and has a background that makes him highly informed and highly trained at disseminating analysis, so that makes it difficult to separate the actual intel groom the highly educated speculation. I think he gives us both for sure, although the appearance lately is that he's getting less intel or that he is less sure of it. Lately it feels like he's selling himself as much as the audience, because some big predictions fell flat even though he did hedge them.

Carol Harrington @IBelieve
14 February, 12:07
I'm on the fence about Juan O Savin.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
14 February, 12:18
In response Carol Harrington to her Publication
I'm not a fan of Juan O Savin

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 February, 12:06
If an actor, how do they get the voice so close to the original?

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
14 February, 12:04
I always thought Juan was a crock of shit....disinformation larper.

Ben Swolo @BenSwolo
14 February, 12:00
More likely to be Juan O Savin under the mask. A mans shoes will tell you everything about him.

Nancy Birdsong @SongbirdN
14 February, 12:40
In response Ben Swolo to his Publication
now thats a thought

American Woman @Justice4Children
14 February, 11:57
I was just listening to the Steel and Juan O Savin video. Now he is saying it has to go through the courts - again. That can take months and years in some cases depending on how the courts like to drag cases out.

I know it's at the USSC and they are holding a hearing on the 19th but they still may not take the case. We simply don't have time.

It has already been proven we cannot get justice from the courts. They are too afraid of the democrat's army of BLM and antifa.

Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
14 February, 11:59
In response American Woman to her Publication
They are afraid their pedo blackmail pictures will be made public

Larry Terry @Ltjr
14 February, 12:00
In response American Woman to her Publication
107 also said that he was 1000% that Biden wouls not be inaugerated.

Deb Kraft @DKraftT1
14 February, 11:57
Joe Biden according to the internet is 6"0 158.5 lbs. JFK jr was 6'1 and around 171. jr could be playing Biden. Then when I saw the video with celebraties that faked their deaths I was trying to figure out which one would come close for Biden. Then I saw Florence Henderson and wondered if they had had her playing fake Killary. This is a fun thing to guess.