Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
#Patriot Party Member Fab Horszowski @ThePugInfluencer
21 February, 07:12
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
sorry when was this vid taken?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
21 February, 09:45
In response #Patriot Party Member Fab Horszowski to his Publication
last Sunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
15 February, 10:16
He is being the usual POS Lindsay, he was wish washy in his response. He didn't say Trump had NOTHING to do with the storming of the Capital. Lindsay is all about Lindsay and what works for the moment. Welcome to GITMO Lindsay, once a traitor, always a traitor.

Lady Vi 2U @Lady_Vi_2U
14 February, 11:43
Nope... I don't have anything for Lindsey Graham.. know too much about him.. his flowerful words will not allow him to escape... No deals.. no escapes!

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
14 February, 10:41
Lindsey...finishing out his role in this movie?

Best line in this script "We need Trump +"

Elena Iove @Camberu71
14 February, 09:48
He talked with half mouth... He was trying to place some blaim on President Trump and I believe he has something to hide that he tried to make ammends...

Lone*gal ToTheEnd @lonestargal
14 February, 09:38
Trump plus = Q+

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
14 February, 09:13
Interesting!

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
14 February, 09:12
He's trying to out for the" out of jail free card". Look at his mouth when he is speaking. It's almost like he is about to cry. He is being truthful though because he looks up when he thinks and speaks. A person who lies looks down when they recall a memory or when they are trying to think about something. He's still a snake in my book.

Tonya Brooks @TwBrooks
14 February, 09:37
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
I was about to post the same concept. He's hoping for grace. i pray for his soul, it's God's will after that. 🙏🏼

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
14 February, 09:10
he said trump+