M and M Peanuts @MrsC
27 February, 08:50
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Annie Jacobsen Interview with Joe Rogan #1299
The Government Surgically Altered Disabled Children to Look Aliens

Watch Video Below
👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/rukwhJiTb...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Bringer @Elric
27 February, 08:48
How sweet, Clelsea Clinton baby vid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
27 February, 08:40
This is so sad. I hope they treated it well

Trish Vana @Breakingthe8
27 February, 08:36
it breaks my heart to see what they have done and they don't care. In fact, they brag about it in movies....Alien where there were multiple hybrids of her begging to be killed. So sad. I pray for them.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
27 February, 08:35
🙏

Christina Maga @Christina71
27 February, 08:33
I wonder if the "gathering" at area 51 was part of The Great Awakening, kind of like the start. Imagine if they had been able to get in and ran across all this.... Not good! I live in NV and I heard something very weird talking outside my window one night, my dogs bark at every single noise, but this one had us frozen. Very freaky. Weirdo matrix, I would let it go and be all free, knowing the truth, so we can move to 5D out of 3D hell'ish realm. ✨🕊️🙏

Janet Sweet @JCS
27 February, 08:23
hybreds
breding with animals
with everything under the sun in order to find 1 they can control

Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
27 February, 08:18
😭 What have they done to these babies? No matter I would still comfort them poor innocent ones -

4ElevenAndaHalf Again @4ElevenAndaHalf
27 February, 08:18
This is why we must pray...the incoming truths will bring us to our knees...there is EVIL in this world...we must prepare for the disclosure.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
27 February, 08:08
I. Just. Can't. Do. This. One.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
24 April, 07:58
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
😣Same here.

James Mays @wLandJforAll
16 February, 07:57
is this from unit 731?

Math Preacher @Mathpreacher
02 March, 02:53
In response James Mays to his Publication
what is this unit 731?

Jennifer Dodson @JenniRose
15 February, 04:01
This is beyond my emotional capabilities! i am horrified! Please dear God, hold the babies in your arms as you feed the culprits to the fires in hell for eternity!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
14 February, 09:37
I think this is one of those experiments they have been doing. I don't these beings live very long lives. Makes a person want to break down.

Math Preacher @Mathpreacher
14 February, 09:26
No words to say for the children. Why did God destroy the world in a flood? How did it get so bad? What were they doing? Were they doing things like this? I know it's speculation. This is horifying. Where did you find this video?

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
14 February, 08:29
The Horrors

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
14 February, 08:23
U WOULDNT BELIEVE WATS BEEN DOWN THERE IN THE TUNNELS. ALL OVER THE WORLD. BUT DC IS THE WORST. GENERATIONS OF MUTATED CHILDREN THAT HAVE NEVER SEEN DAYLIGHT. LOOKS TO ME LIKE A HALF REPTILIAN BABY

Dee lynnk @Dlynnk
14 February, 09:39
It is so hard to believe this is real beause it is hard to believe that anybody would actually do this.......when I try and think through it, it makes my blood boil and feel so sick and disgusted.....praying it's not true....but know evil exists so therefore ...........

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
14 February, 09:43
Jessie Czebotar confirms these horrific acts in her interviews on Aquarious Rising. Heartbreaking and horrifying. We will need to love and care for these children as they will need special treatment and nuturing. 😭😭🙏🙏

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 February, 08:22
They are not aliens...😭😭😭😭 they are babies born underground.... they are farming babies... and doing horrific things like raping, torturing and breeding with animals... the evil is unfathomable.. this is horrifying to see.... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

RED IN PENNSYLVANIA @RED_IN_PA
16 February, 05:36
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Agree.

Woe to those who mess with God's design.

Fallen Angels tried and failed.

When you mess with God's plan, you will fail.

Heart aches for those babies - but God has them, safe, forever.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
16 February, 05:50
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
they aren't just babies. thats a human and a tiger mixed.

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
14 February, 08:06
Please give some context to this.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

sarah valdetero @sassycat7583
27 February, 08:39
In response Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. to her Publication
I am a little lost. I dont really understand.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
14 February, 08:02
Jeezus...
No words.
💔

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
14 February, 07:50
I read about these experiments at area 51 some 27 years ago. can't imagine what they've done now...so sad

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 February, 07:47
is this what area 51 was all about 😞

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
27 February, 08:12
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
I am leaning towards this idea more and more. It explains the alignment of the base's security and secrecy with the win-at-any-cost of the cabal.