Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 February, 03:07
Juan o Savin is Navy intelligence with ties to the Kennedys.

He's not Jr.

Juan is a Patriot of the highest caliber.

Don't get it twisted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
14 February, 05:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
14 February, 07:23
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
No, he admitted it today on Robert David Steele's interview . He is Wayne Ronald Willott; Not to disparage him and not to say that JFK Jr is NOT alive.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
14 February, 07:31
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
yes, and he also said he was now a PI, retired LEO and his badge # was 107.....that is why when he'd call in to FM he was always referred to as Agent107 which then morphed into juan o savin

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
14 February, 07:33
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
He also said his buddies were in Viet and came home early 70s, which would have put Jr at about 12y/o :)

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
14 February, 07:37
In response General Khaos to his Publication
yep.....jr is the same age as me.....well, I'm a couple months older

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
Cool then I am about 8yrs younger or so.....
07:43 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IgnoranceIsBl20 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from General Khaos, click on at the bottom under it