Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
27 April, 02:26
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Fisher @BugsNP
27 April, 01:29
America next!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
27 April, 01:13
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
27 April, 01:13
The story that caught momentum Now is the reality!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
15 February, 05:14
We want this! lets get cracking!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
15 February, 10:16
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
👍 I agree.

Shel Bel @Shelbel
15 February, 03:04
i was wondering if the myanmar story was being shared by white hats as a foreshadowing for Americans. their government took control after the sham of an election like we thought would happen here too. if it has and will come out later, its now not unheard of to americans.

15 February, 03:22
In response Shel Bel to her Publication
I just can't wait for it to happen here. I hope it's soon! Hopefully, it will wake more people up! The fake news media isn't reporting the story (not that I know of), so it's hard for people to see what's really going on around the World. Hopefully this story is passed & posted enough that people will see it & won't be so shocked when it does happen here! Sometimes it's sooo... hard for me to believe that there's people still out there that believe this election wasn't stolen!?!? It boggles my mind sometimes! I have to keep telling myself it's because the truth is not being reported!

Jackie O. Savin @JackieOSavin
15 February, 01:32

15 February, 01:34
In response Jackie O. Savin to his Publication
👍 🤣🤣🤣

World Wide @worldwide
15 February, 01:28
💥Surreal
Meanwhile back in Old Russia, the Roths are not allowed in and there's a warrant for Soros.

15 February, 01:38
In response World Wide to his Publication
I know. I just read that. Also this:
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Awake Now @Awakenow
27 April, 02:30
In response World Wide to his Publication
Can you post the sauce?

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
14 February, 10:35
It does sound familiar. I must have been misinformed because I was under the assumption that the US would be first to do this and then we would help the resy of the world.

14 February, 10:57
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I heard the same thing as you then because I also thought America would be first & the rest of the Countries/World would follow. Hopefully we aren't far behind. I'm ready for it to begin.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
14 February, 10:29
And. the best is yet to come!

14 February, 10:58
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
👍

Nail Drvr @Naildrvr
14 February, 10:13
Well Schitt!
That was our Plan!
Good luck Myanmar. God be with you

14 February, 10:23
In response Nail Drvr to his Publication
👍

Linda Lou @Lindalovesthelight
14 February, 10:11
cant wait for our turn!!!!!!!

14 February, 10:11
In response Linda Lou to her Publication
👍 Me too.

EmmBee17 EmmBee17 @EmmBee17
14 February, 09:54
Been following this since Aircraft carriers were deployed. Thank God...🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸
.there may be repercussion. "value"

14 February, 09:58
In response EmmBee17 EmmBee17 to her Publication
🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏

patty Imagination Creates @Mckeniesmom
14 February, 08:19
Coming attraction?!

14 February, 08:23
In response patty Imagination Creates to her Publication
👍

Eric Larson @ericman375
14 February, 07:58
is there ANY way to access Myanmar EBS?

14 February, 08:28
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
Not that I've heard or seen.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
14 February, 07:27
Can we please do that here?

14 February, 07:35
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
👍 Yes, that's what I'm waiting on. I'm ready to get it started!

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
14 February, 07:14

14 February, 07:33
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
I read somewhere that some of the people didn't no about the corruption & that is where the protesting is coming from. Once the Military is able to take over the Media/Communications then they would find out about everything. Not sure if I seen that post on AnonUp or WeGo. They said it's kind of like what would happen here with some people not being awake plus groups like Antifa & BLM causing riots & such.

Terrie Anderson @ramgirl
14 February, 06:55

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
14 February, 06:48
Wow! We a bit slow on the trigger here.

Kdak Cialkdja @Odaksalkejaf
14 February, 06:46
Good, now I hope it happens here. People are tired.

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
14 February, 06:42
Lets do this!!

14 February, 06:47
In response Patriot 1776 to her Publication
👍