Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 February, 06:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shel Bel @Shelbel
15 February, 03:04
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
i was wondering if the myanmar story was being shared by white hats as a foreshadowing for Americans. their government took control after the sham of an election like we thought would happen here too. if it has and will come out later, its now not unheard of to americans.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
I just can't wait for it to happen here. I hope it's soon! Hopefully, it will wake more people up! The fake news media isn't reporting the story (not that I know of), so it's hard for people to see what's really going on around the World. Hopefully this story is passed & posted enough that people will see it & won't be so shocked when it does happen here! Sometimes it's sooo... hard for me to believe that there's people still out there that believe this election wasn't stolen!?!? It boggles my mind sometimes! I have to keep telling myself it's because the truth is not being reported!
03:22 AM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Shel Bel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
2ne FruAa @FruAa
15 February, 03:57
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Hi,
See those we have woken up a bit ..sleep again when they have to do research themselves - THEY want to see it on the news that it is true..don't bother to find out the facts .. As I see it. THEY NEED SHOCK AWAKENING.

Teresa Micheal @freedom45
15 February, 09:36
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
so true! my husband being one of those people 🙄 seems like the more I show him the angrier he gets at me the deeper he goes into the TV just to prove I'm wrong and "crazy"....I don't think he's going to wake up until he's forced 😳